Monday, 22 June 2015

Hyde Park Wanderings...





I went to London on Wednesday last week, and got back just yesterday. It was such a lovely five-day trip and it was so lovely to see my sister, Loren, again and be able to spend time as a family. On one of the days my Mum and I decided to escape the hustle and bustle of the busy streets of Kensington, and go for a wander around Hyde Park. 



















The moment you enter Hyde Park it feels like an oasis, and you get lost in the beautiful greenery surrounding you. The flower walk was particularly pretty, and I loved sitting by the river having a drink at the Lido Cafe. Going back to Kensington Palace was another highlight, and the gardens there were amazing, and I took so many photos from so many different angles as I walked around it, so many that it was hard to narrow them down to a few to put in this blog post! 

Being a definite country-girl it was really refreshing to spend a day here basking in the green grass, flowers, trees and sunshine.

-- Ash Cam










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig