Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Last Minute Prom Dresses

For many of you, now is the time for end of year Prom. I had two proms throughout my time at secondary school; the first being my year 11 prom in June 2012, and the second, most recent one was my year 13 prom on 2nd July last year. Having had two prom's I know all about the stresses of buying the dress, then trying to find shoes and a bag to go with it and all the hair and make-up styling, etc..!! With my first prom I found and bought everything with plenty of time to spare, however, last year's prom was a bit more of a rush with finding a dress, so I can relate to and feel your pain if this is you this year!
So... remembering my experience last year, and also knowing a friend who is going through this struggle for her prom this year, plus having seen vlogs by the YouTuber Hannah Rennee who had to buy her prom dress at the last minute, I was inspired to make this post to help all of you out with a little last minute prom dress inspiration! 

All the dresses above are from ASOS: (Starting from top-left) Salon Midi Dress in Floral Organza, Chi Chi London Premium Metallic Lace Midi Prom Dress, Self Portrait Midi Dress in Textured Lace, True Decadence Lace Bardot Midi Prom Dress, Hitchcock Pencil Dress in Black Based Floral Print, Bandeau Mini Dress



Starting from far left: Coast Marley Dress, AX Paris Floral Plunge Front Skater Dress, Next Neck Pleated Dress, H&M Beaded Tulle Dress, Boohoo.com Bow Back Detail Peplum Midi Dress

Left half: Little Mistress: Navy Bead Detail Maxi Dress, Pink Floral Bandeau Maxi Dress. Right half: Oh My Love London: Peekaboo Black Lace Mini Dress, Tie Back Open Back Lace Mini Dress.

All above dresses from Lipsy London: (starting from far left) Vila Tiered Cami Dress, Glitter Maxi Dress, Embroidered Fit and Flare Dress.

Hope this helped some of you out, or gave you some inspiration for prom, or even for a formal occasion you're going to soon.
Which is your favourite of the dresses? 

-- AshCam



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig