Tuesday, 14 July 2015

A Day In Stratford-Upon-Avon














Before going to the Rufus Wainwright concert [which you can read/see about here in my previous blog post] my parents and I decided to get to Stratford-Upon-Avon earlier in the day so that we could have a wander around and go for a meal. I'd never actually been to Stratford before so was excited to see what was around there, and wanted to use my new camera to get some scenic shots of the old town - I was not disappointed! It was so beautiful everywhere, and the town had a really historic feel about it, and it looked like each of the buildings had a story or two to tell. 
Despite dressing in all black, ready for more rain with my umbrella, the weather was actually really warm, which made everything look so Summery- especially round by the market, where the stalls looked so vibrant! The breezy wind made it difficult for me to walk around because of the flippy skirt I was wearing- but ah well, not all outfit choices are always weather-proof, right?!

I really enjoyed strolling around here though, and would definitely encourage others to go visit the town- there's plenty to see and do for a day trip there! 
What have you all been up to this last weekend?

-- AshCam





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig