Friday, 3 July 2015

ASOS Boho Vibes...

I have rekindled a couple of obsessions recently. The first obsession being with the brand ASOS - whilst I can't actually afford to buy anymore items since spending my money on my mini Topshop haul in London, I can't stop scrolling through their website and seeing what's there! In fact, I keep adding items to my 'save for later' box on the website, thinking to myself each time that if I find a spare £40 lying around somewhere I will buy one of these products...!
My second obsession is with all things boho/hippie! I LOVE this trend, and have been obsessed with it for quite sometime -  if you follow my pinterest account you will see I have a whole board dedicated to this style! I think this style is especially nice for the Summer months, for holidays, and for the festival season.
So... one day I thought, why not combine these obsessions together, and so here I am sharing with you some of my favourite boho-style products on ASOS to give you a bit of inspiration for the trend this Summer! 


Starting from the top-left:  Knit Halter Top,  Lace Up A-Line Dress, Cheesecloth Crochet Waist Swing Dress, Floral Maxi Skirt With Splits, Wrap Front Top With Ties, First & I Printed Wide Leg Trousers, Shorts In Suede Look, Off The Shoulder Crop Top, Black Flare Jeans With Thigh Rips, Suede Cape Waistcoat With Stud Detailing.



Kiss The Sky Maxi Dress With Shorts, Vero Moda Floral Boho Maxi Dress, Religion Festival Tassel Leg Trousers, Bardot Jumpsuit Wide Wide Leg And Floral Print, Elephant Print Shorts With Coin Trim, Glamorous Suedette Midi Skirt, Glamorous Festival Tie Dye Maxi Kimono, Culotte Shorts With Lace Hem, Suede Mini Skirt With Zip Front & Tassels, Glamorous Crop Cami With Crochet Hem.

If you're not wanting to go all out on boho, then why not give an outfit an edge of hippiness using one of these accessories??
 Starting from top-left: Mono Stone & Spike Multirow Necklace, Fedora With Wider Brim, Jenuine T-Bar Leather Shoes, Middle Image: Open Bar & Stone Bun Holder, Statement 70s Disc Chain Hair Crown, Suede Croc Embossed Shopper, Enlighten Fringe Leather Peep Toe Boots.

Starting from far left image: Harriet Heeled Sandals, Top row: Floral Print Platform Heeled Sandals, Fixed Plain Double Buckle Waist Belt, Bottom row: Metal Round Cat Eye Sunglasses, Mixed Shape Ring Multipack, Far right: Suede Stud & Disc Fringed Across Body Bag.  

I really hope you enjoyed this post, and that I have given you plenty of inspiration on this Summer trend! Which is your favourite item? Comment below, as I would love to hear from you all! 

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig