Tuesday, 28 July 2015

ASOS 'Save For Later' Items

I am absolutely obsessed with ASOS and love scrolling through every section of the website to see what they've got! As some of you may know, they have a wonderful 'save for later' button which you can use to compile a list of items you don't want to buy right this second, but can keep an eye on easily without having to search for it. It's almost like the half-way point to adding it to your basket!
I use this 'save for later' button a lot when on their website, so my saved items box gets filled up very quickly. And although half the time it's just me playing with the idea of buying them (because I have no money for such things) I still love collecting them up. waiting for the day when I can splash out on a ASOS order! 
So... when sorting through my saved items box the other day I thought I'd share with you all just what items I'm saving for later!

Starting from top-left:  Halterneck Backless Top, Pull&Bear Cactus Print Cropped Vest, Wrap Maxi Skirt in Jersey, New Look Side Split White Midi Dress, Daisy Street Lace Up Stripe Top, Rokoko Longline Tunic T-Shirt with Side Split Detail, Pleated Midi Skirt, A-Line Mini Skirt with Scallop Hem.      



Starting from top-left:  Cami Jumpsuit with Strappy Back in Woodblock Print, Halter Strappy Back Maxi Dress, Bardot Jumpsuit with Wide Legs in Floral Print,  Cropped V Neck Kimono Blouse, V Hem Shell Top,  90's Halter Playsuit, Lightweight Joggers with Contrast Tie, Denim A-Line Skirt with Zip-Front in Oxblood, Denim High Waist Mom Short in Black, Monki All Over Soda Pop Hoodie.   

Starting from top-left:  Warehouse Fringe Rucksack, The Halter Neck Crop Top in Rib 3 Pack Save 20%, Skinny Dip Cat Cross Body Bag, Live A Little Pointed Ballet Flats, Easy To Know Chelsea Ankle Boots.    
What items are you loving in ASOS at the moment??

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig