Thursday, 23 July 2015

Birthday OOTD | Denim, Umbrellas and Sunglasses









It was such strange weather on my birthday yesterday- there were heavy downpours of rain, and then bursts of sunshine! It made it difficult to know what to wear, so I turned to my new Topshop denim skirt and a Tee, then resigned to both wearing my sunglasses and holding my umbrella! 
Unfortunately the t-shirt I'm wearing in these photos is no longer sold, however, the same designers, 'Tee and Cake', have got several Tees selling in Topshop this year, and they're just as awesome! And for you lovers of cats Topshop also has a really cute cat tee which may end up in my basket sometime soon haha! 
If you're looking to re-create a similar outfit, take a look at these products:



-- AshCam


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig