Sunday, 5 July 2015

Furry Friends Tag

I saw this tag floating around the other day, and I was really enjoying reading all about other people's pets, so I decided I wanted to do my own post dedicated to my pets!
1) What are your pets names?

My cat is called Ella (named after the main character in the film 'Ella Enchanted'), and my dog is called Samson (named after an island in the Isles of Scilly).


2) What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Ella is just your standard moggy-cat, and Samson is a Golden Retriever.

3) How long have you had your pet friends?
We've had Ella since 2007, and Samson since 2010.

4) How did you get your pets?
Both pets were a surprise for my sister and I. I had begged my Dad for a black fluffy cat for years, and then finally he gave in and got two just before I started secondary school- originally we had two kittens- and the day we got them I cried buckets and kept asking if we were actually going to keep them because I didn't believe they were actually ours! Then with the dog, our parents said they were off to get some garden furniture, so our grandparents said they would take my sister and I for lunch, then when we got back our Dad was sat outside with a film camera, and then a puppy peered around the corner of the door- it was so cute, and everyone cried haha!

5) How old are your pets?
Ella is 8 years old now, and Samson is 5 years old.

6) What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
 Ella is really antisocial, and generally doesn't like people. She's also afraid of a few things, for example the hoover, cables, cushions, and bubbles.
The dog is super friendly and loves people. He is afraid of the hoover too....and the cat.

7) What does your relationship with your pets mean to you?
 Everything, I love them to pieces.

8) What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
Both days that we got them are memories that will always stay with me. Another memory I love is when we took the dog on holiday last year, and how cute it was travelling with him in the car and taking him on the beach for the first time!

9) What are the nicknames that you call your pets?
Oh gosh! I have so many, and they change every day- I very rarely call either one by their actual names! For the cat though, the nicknames I use the most are probably 'Jinglebells', 'kittycat', 'Mewel', and 'fluffy'. Then for the dog I have 'Woofy', 'Poochie', 'Sweety', 'Ninnykins', 'Poochacha', and 'Fluffy-number-two'. haha writing those down has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever done- I'm so weird!

I hope you enjoyed this more personal post- I'd love to know what pets you guys have or would like?? Let me know in the comments below! 

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig