Friday, 17 July 2015

Gluten Free Crumpets | Review

I have always loved the look of crumpets, and been jealous when my family would buy them for their breakfast. This meant when I discovered gluten free crumpets were a thing being sold in supermarkets, I was super happy and couldn't wait to give them a try! So far I've seen two out on the market (though there may be others I've missed) and I decided to try both out and write a comparison review on them. 

Marks & Spencer Gluten Free Crumpets...




Genius Gluten Free Crumpets...




Both sets of crumpets were really tasty, however, out of the two I have to say the Genius ones were my favourite. Both tasted really nice, but the Genius ones were much softer and quicker to toast, making them less dry. I will definitely be having them again, and they are the perfect breakfast treat to fill you up in the morning! I would definitely recommend you try these, and if you've had them let me know what you thought!
What GF products have you discovered recently??

-- AshCam



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig