Friday, 31 July 2015

Instagram Month Round-Up #1


It's only since I've gone through my instagram for this last month's posts that I've realised just how busy it's been! Starting with the first post where I was 'throwing-back' to 2nd July 2014 when I had my Sixth Form Prom, I then went to Wales on holiday for the weekend with the same friends. Next I had the Rufus Wainwright concert at Stratford-Upon-Avon, where I also met and discovered Max Jury and his wonderful music! A week later I was in London with my sister and cousins, being tourists and sight-seeing on a bus. Two/three days later after returning home from London it was my 19th birthday, and lots of tea was drunk and cake eaten, whilst I wore one of my new favourite outfits whilst playing with Samson. And of course, my instagram isn't complete without a photo of Samson and Ella every now and then! 
I look forward to seeing what August brings! 
What have you done this July??

-- AshCam


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig