Thursday, 16 July 2015

Rainy Days...








I love rainy Summer days, where the weather takes a break from the warmth and bright sun, and the clouds spread over the sky making it gloomy and wet. On these days I think it's nice to sit by a window and watch the rain fall whilst you stay cosy and warm inside. It's also the perfect weather for a hot chocolate- which I love to top with mini marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles. 

In our house we have this little window-sill, which is the perfect size for me to sit on, and when the cat joins me, it's just bliss! I sometimes read a book there [currently Game of Thrones], and it's just so relaxing. I also love to wear comfy leggings and baggy T's in dark colours on days like this, and listen to slow and gloomy music to really set the mood...
What is your favourite thing about rainy days? 

-- AshCam


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig