Monday, 6 July 2015

Shopping The Missguided Sale

If only I had the money!
After coming back from camping, I needed to go through and check all my emails, and I came across a few from Missguided notifying me about their Summer sale - or as they've called it, their 'Sweet Ass Sale'! And boy is it sweet! Up to 50% off on both old and new items from their website! It's definitely worth a look, and despite not having the money to spend on such things, I went and had a scroll through the various sale items and had many, many favourites! 

So, for those who want some shopping inspiration, or need a bit more persuading to go and check out the sale, here are my top picks from the sale! 


Starting from top-left: Vintage Rose Tassel Shorts Black, Front Zip Side Pocket Detail A-Line Skirt Grey, Buckle Gladiator Sandals Grey, Dree Funnel Neck Puff Sleeve Cropped Jumper Burgundy, Lace Up Shirt Dress Nude, Fringe Faux Suede Shorts Jade Green, Marian Faux Leather Pleated Midi Skirt Black, Zebra Print Tapered Leg Trousers Black, Silky Feel Shirt Dress White Floral. ADA Baroque Floral Deep V Bodycon Dress Black, Lena Oversized Cocoon Coat Pink Check, Coco Faux Leather Shearling Jacket Black, Cut Out Ankle Boots, Ponte Fishnet Insert Midi Dress White, Lena Oversized Cocoon Coat Lilac


I hope you enjoyed this post, I realise not all of these are Summer items, but I thought it would be useful to include a mix, because it's always good to stock up on Autumn/Winter items when they're on sale in the Summer season.
Please let me know in the comments which of these is your favourite, or if you've ordered any of these items- I'd love to hear from you all! 

-- AshCam

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Same! I believe it's now half price too- still can't afford to buy it though ahaha! :L
      Thanks for visiting my blog!
      --AshCam

      Delete
  2. great post, sure to check them out! :))
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah sure- just had a look at your latest post, I love the bag! :)
      Thanks for visiting my blog!
      --AshCam

      Delete
  3. great post, sure to check them out! :))
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig