Thursday, 2 July 2015

Summer...



I always feel that Summer officially starts in July. Even though technically my Summer holiday starts in June now, I think my 14 years at school have ingrained it in my head that, because the school year ends in July, Summer always begins in July. Also, for many of you readers this is still the case, and you've probably only got 2/3 weeks left until  you are free from the Monday-Friday routine of school.
I was then inspired by Zoella's 'Autumn' post last year, and wanted to do something similar. So, to mark my head's version of the beginning of Summer, I thought I'd write about what I love most about Summer and the things I look forward to throughout the next 2/3 months...

warmth
tea & cake in the garden
bunting
flowers
summer rain
Cornwall
camping
meeting up with friends
weekend trips
summer walks
lazy days 
reading books
pretty dresses
birthdays
crazy thunder storms
going to the beach
walking with the dog
long car journeys
ice cream soda
Wimbledon
strawberries

What are you looking forward to this Summer??

-- AshCam


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig