Monday, 22 February 2016

10 PLACES I'D LOVE TO TRAVEL TO...

N E W  Y O R K
Image from here
I have desperately wanted to go to the USA for years, however, mainly want to go to New York. As someone who is passionate about fashion and style, New York is an obvious attraction, but also I want to experience the busy, bustling lifestyle typical to here, and be a proper tourist too, seeing all the sights. 

S L O V E N I A
Image from here
This is actually a recent discovery- I'm an avid follower of the YouTuber Nika Erculj, and in both her instagram and YouTube posts I have seen some beautiful scenery, and after finding out she lives in Slovenia I now really want to visit the country. The capital, Ljubljana, is one of the greenest cities in the world and Lake Bled (in image above) looks so beautiful! Plus I have a thing for mountains and forests, so this is clearly a perfect place for those things! 

I C E L A N D
Image from here
Who doesn't want to go to Iceland?! Look how lush it is! This country just seems to look stunning all year round, and I'm definitely attracted to the nature here. I know this is a place I would visit once, and then want to experience again and again, and never get tired of exploring!

N E W  Z E A L A N D
Image from here
I reeeeaaallly want to go here! New Zealand is just visually stunning, and everyone I know that has been raves about it. Plus, being a huge fan of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, I of course want to visit the sets of the films in New Zealand! 

A U S T R A I L I A
Image from here
Again, this is a place I've wanted to go for years! In fact, I think it's ever since I watched the CBBC programme 'Jeopardy' when I was younger-- anyone else see that series?? I think this would also be a place I could keep going back to visit and never get bored! 

A R I Z O N A
Image from here
There are many places in America that I want to visit, but a place that sticks out is the Grand Canyon in Arizona. I think it is just breathtaking in photos, so I would love to see it up close in person!

P A R I S
Image from here
Another fashion capital, so of course I'm drawn here! Also, my Dad has been going back and forth to Paris for work for several years, and always says how beautiful it is there. Plus- Eiffel Tower!! I want to go to the top of that beasty! 

F I N L A N D
Image from here
I like cold weather- I'm a Winter person, and something about Finland in Winter has always drawn me in! The nature in this place just looks so idyllic and peaceful, so I would love to take a trip there!

F L O R I D A
Images from here & here
Florida itself is an attraction, however, I'd be lying if I said the main reason I am wanting to visit Florida wasn't due to Disney World and Universal Studios! As you may have noticed from previous posts, I am a huuuuuge Harry Potter fan, and it has always been a dream of mine to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter with my sister. Also, the child in me wants to take me to Disney World to meet all my favourite characters! 

S W I T Z E R L A N D
Image from here
Look how beautiful Switzerland is?! How could you not be drawn here! Plus, my Dad, who went years ago, always talks about how amazing it was there and how much he'd like to go back. I think this is also a place where it just looks stunning in any season, and I'd love to go exploring through the countryside.

I saw this post floating around Bloglovin' the other day, and recently I have been thinking a lot more about places I want to go to, so I thought why not write it on here, so that maybe one day I can come back to this and check off each of these from my travel bucket list! Are any of these on your travel bucket list? - let me know in the comments section! 
Thank you for reading! 

-- AshCam


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. If you love nature & the mountains you'd definitely like it here in Switzerland :) Hope you'll get the opportunity to visit all the places on your list x

    Sara / aboutlittlethiings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yeah, it sounds right up my street- I love the life of bustling towns and cities, but I'm definitely more of a country/outdoor-loving person! Thank you, me too! -- Ash X

      Delete
  2. I would LOVE to go to new York and I think its happening at the end of this year! I'm already too excited haha

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, that's so exciting! I had a friend who went over New Year and just loved it, so you'll have an awesome time if you go! --Ash X

      Delete
  3. You've chosen some really great places. I looked at that photo of New Zealand and Hobbiton and just knew if I went I would squeel and fangirl so bad! It would be so amazing to actually see!

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig