Monday, 15 February 2016

OUTFIT | Topshop Mom Jeans



 A new day, a new outfit! 
I feel this outfit post should be titled 'Outfit of the Week', because I have in fact worn it the majority of this past week! However, in my defence, just look how awesome these jeans are?! These vintage wash Topshop 'Mom' jeans along with my huge, and very cosy Yumi cardigan are fast becoming some of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe!
After wearing this outfit when I was in London a week or so ago, I am now obsessed with it, especially the jeans which are a very different style to what I usually wear. I had been debating purchasing a pair of these jeans for a while, however, it took me ages to pluck up the courage to stray away from my usual super high-waisted Topshop JONI jeans. I am so glad I did though- these Mom jeans are unbelievably comfy, and have given my wardrobe a fresh style to play around with, and I absolutely love it! It's so easy to get into the habit of buying and wearing the same styles, and your wardrobe can get stuck in a rut - so if like me and these jeans, you have an item you've been eyeing up for a while, debating whether to take yourself out of your comfort zone and try out, go for it, the result can surprise you, and it may just end up being an item that becomes a staple to your outfits!

I hope you enjoyed this post-- sorry for lack of posting lately, things have been pretty hectic uni-wise, however, I have a few posts and projects for my blog in the pipeline, so stay tuned and keep reading to find out what these are!
 Thank you so much for reading, I'd love to hear what you think in the comments, and if you yourself have a piece of clothing you've recently tried and been surprised at the result??

-- AshCam



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved the whole outfit! The jeans look great on you to be honest. I Hope you are having a lovely day while reading this. Sending lots of love your way. <3

    X,Ruth Sarai
    http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, so glad you like the outfit! Hope you're having a great day too! Thank you for reading -- AshCam X

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig