Saturday, 20 February 2016

URBAN OUTFITTERS HOME WISHLIST

A couple of weeks ago I went to London to do some fabric shopping and visit my sister and a friend, and when we were there we popped into a few shops whilst walking around on the Saturday. One of the shops we went into was Urban Outfitters, and for me this was quite a treat because I don't get a chance to go into Urban Outfitters stores very often because there are literally none near to wear I live! I had heard so many people rave about their home-wear and gifts sector, and so this was also the first time I was physically able to mooch around and have a look at those sorts of items sold in the shop. Whilst I didn't buy anything from in there (sad times), I came away hugely inspired and thought I would share some of my favourite home & gift items that I came across whilst browsing through their shelves, making them into an Urban Outfitters Wishlist!

ITEMS
CLOUD SHELF - £30

I hope you enjoyed this homewear/gift inspiration, I'd love to know which of these items is your favourite. Are you a fan of Urban Outfitters home & gifts products? Let me know in the comments below!

-- AshCam





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig