You are reading:
INTO THE BLUE

INTO THE BLUE

Posted on: Tuesday 12 April 2016


I've never been the biggest fan of swimming, whether as a sport or just as a recreational activity. It's not that I disliked it as such, more just indifferent- although I definitely did hate swimming lessons in school, but I don't think I'm alone with that haha! However, over the past two weeks I've gone swimming with my Mum and have loved it.
The pool we've been going to is a privately owned pool, that people can hire for a swimming session, and for me this is one of the best parts, because you literally have the pool to yourself, completely undisturbed, which is a real rarity in a public swimming pool. There's something really relaxing about swimming that means it doesn't even feel like you're doing exercise, however, in reality it's probably one of the best activities to do as it just about works every muscle in your body! From doing this swimming I am now really inspired and determined to get fit in time for the Summer months. I honestly never thought I would be someone to promote swimming- like ever - but here I am writing a blog post about it, who knows, maybe I'll try running next??! One thing's for sure, with all this swimming, I'm going to want to start expanding my swimwear collection-- expect a swimwear wishlist on here soon haha! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, bit different from things I usually write on here, but let me know if reading this gets you inspired to go swimming, or just drop me a comment below- I love replying! 

-- AshCam







Comments