Monday, 30 January 2017

THE URBAN OUTFITTERS SALE | KEY PIECES


THE ITEMS

I always forget just how good the January sales are, and just how long they continue on for! I mean the price drop on these items is so good! They've all had at least 50% knocked off the price - and these are amazing items too! The grey overcoat for example is such a great coat; I wore it at a shoot when I was interning for Urban Outfitters and it was just the comfiest, cosiest, and super stylish coats I've ever had the pleasure of wearing! That backpack as well- if I had the money to buy this stuff, that would be the first item in my basket -- it's just so beautiful! I also think the velvet culottes are such a good piece to have. I own a black pair and wear them so, so much! They are both so stylish, and super comfy, plus that dusky pink colour is just dreamy! 

-- AshCam



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig