Friday, 3 February 2017

EVERYONE SHOULD OWN A PUFFA



WHAT I'M WEARING
LIGHT BEFORE DARK CROPPED PUFFA JACKET
DUSKY PINK DESTROYED OVERSIZED HOODIE
GREEN REASON RIBBED BEANIE
MOTO BLACK JONI JEANS
BLACK DOC MARTENS

This puffa has changed my fashion game. Nay, it has changed my life. That is not me being overdramatic - those of you who already own a puffa will understand. 
This puffa just makes even the most un-thought-through outfit look super cool! I think it helps that puffa coats and jackets are currently a massive trend which is only growing and growing, but there's also just something so unique about puffas that stands out from other coats. The puffiness is probably the unique design aspect I am talking about. Plus the fact that they just go with anything! A dress? Stick a puffa over it. Tee & jeans? Go for the puffa. Want to wear pjs? The puffa will make it look like you are fully dressed for a day out! Plus, if you're not sold on the idea of a puffa yet, this will change your mind- it is truly like walking round in a sleeping bag! It is just THE comfiest coat I own! 
I literally feel amazing every time I wear it, and am super happy I own one now! It's been one of those items that I've admired for ages and wanted to buy, but I could never justify the expense when there were other things I wanted or needed to buy. However, now I only wish I had one sooner, because it is going to be an item I wear to death & am always excited to wear!
My puffa is from Urban Outfitters, and whilst mine is in black, aka my favourite colour to wear, they make it in many other colours - check them out here & here

-- AshCam



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig